Attendee Registration will Open November 15, 2023.
If you are with an Exhibiting Firm you Must Request Your Badge on your Exhibitor Dashboard
(Contact Your Company Rep to Register You.)
Eligibility to Attend:
Attendees are required to own, operate or be employed by a convenience store, truck stop, petroleum marketer or carwash. However, if you are an owner or employee of a company, or the subsidiary or affiliate of a company, (with the exception of a petroleum marketer/distributor/jobber), that supplies any type of product or service to one or more of the aforementioned business categories you will be considered a vendor/supplier and will be required to serve as a sponsor and register as such.
In fairness to exhibitors that support the expo financially, suppliers/vendors or their subsidiaries or affiliate divisions that are not exhibiting, will not be allowed on the exhibition floor unless they are serving as a sponsor. Employment verification may be required along with a photo ID –
NO EXCEPTIONS. Attendees must be age 21 or older – children are not permitted.
Benefits of Attendance:
- Learn how to increase your profits in several key categories.
- Decision makers in our industries attend the Southeast Petro-Food Marketing Exposition!
- Largest regional petroleum and c-store show in the southeast!
- Retailers and suppliers throughout the southeast gather to exchange ideas and insights and gain a competitive edge.
- Gather ideas to expand your product line.
- Introduce new profit centers to your traditional store format.
- New exhibitors bringing fresh new ideas and products!
- Hear educational seminars directed to your industry.
- Network with both industry leaders and suppliers.
Parking is $5 per day
with in/out privileges
Credit cards & debit cards
Get in Touch
If you've got questions, we probably have answers. Drop us line with the form and we will respond just as quickly as possible!