SE Petro-Food Marketing Expo Pledge to Our Partners
In these challenging and unprecedented times, SEPFME wants to assure our exhibitors and attendees, your health and safety is of utmost concern to us, and is our top priority. SEPFME will be following protocols as guided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) along with state and local government guidelines.
SEPFME will be working closely with the Myrtle Beach Convention Center and the Sheraton Myrtle Beach and other hotel properties to ensure the most up to date precautionary measures are being taken. The MBC Center has stepped up sanitation throughout.
If we should have to cancel the 2021 SE Petro-Food Marketing Expo, all current exhibitors will receive a Full Refund of monies paid to SEPFME. If the decision is made to reschedule the 2021 SEPFME Expo, all existing booth registrations will be transferred to the new dates. If the exhibitor should have a conflict with the new dates, all monies paid to SEPFME will be refunded.
If government restrictions prevent travel, making it impossible for you to be attend the SEPFME, all monies paid to SEPFME will receive a full refund.
Below are some of the precautions that will be implemented should conditions at the time of the show warrant.
- Face coverings are welcome and encouraged and will most likely be required. . Masks will be provided for those who do not have their own.
- Anyone experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc. should remain home and plan to see us in 2022. Also, anyone known to have been exposed to a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the last 14 days should remain home and plan to see us in 2022.
- Aisles will be labeled one way – aisles in the main room are 10 ft. wide and 8 ft. wide in the Annex. Main center aisle will have hand sanitizing units along the aisle and units will also be placed through the center.
- We recommend greeting your prospects, customers and friends with air high-fives, fist bumps and elbow bumps.
- Registration desk will have a plexi barrier between staff and attendees. Lines will be 6 ft. apart and floored marked with 6 ft “Please Wait Here” signage.
- Badge kiosks will be hands free. Pre-registered persons can scan their barcode on their phone or paper confirmation to print their badge. If they do not have their bar code, there will be two stations where a staff person can pull up the badge by name, etc. and print it for the attendee. There will be a plexi barrier between staff persons and attendees.
- Bathrooms will have stepped up cleaning and max. occupancy signage, hand-washing signage, etc.
- Food suppliers who plan to sample will have plexi barriers/sneeze shields for non-packaged food prep and those preparing/serving food and beverage must wear face covering and gloves.
- We highly encourage both our exhibitors and attendees to be aware of the number of people that may be congregating at a booth at any given time and to practice social distancing protocols throughout the show.
- Meeting rooms for education seminars will be set up for social distancing. Seating will be first come, first serve.
We sincerely appreciate your participation and look forward to seeing you in person March 3-4, 2021!
If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to e-mail Sharon Vinson, Trade Show Director,
Southeast Petro-Food Marketing Expo, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in Touch
If you've got questions, we probably have answers. Drop us line with the form and we will respond just as quickly as possible!